Most of our clients were referred to us by their existing and ongoing accountants. Solicitors also frequently refer work to us. We are happy to work closely with our fellow professionals - to provide that extra level of specialist care your clients sometimes need in dealing with a difficult tax enquiry.
Accountants refer clients to us for all sorts of reasons, you may:
- Have reached an impasse in your relationship with an awkward Tax Inspector;
- Not have the experience of dealing with unusual situations like: HMRC Fraud Investigation Service; the Contractual Disclosure Facility, or the various Offshore Disclsoure Facilities.
- Be uncertain about the extent of HMRC information and inspection powers;
- Want dedicated and highly experienced support in preparing for or conducting tax appeals via Statutory Review or at the Tax Tribunal;
- Feel uncomfortable dealing with your long-time client and his newly discovered Tax Evasion or be worried they may face Prosecution
- Just want a second opinion, or to talk to someone who can see the wood for the trees in a case you’ve been immersed in for too long;
- Or you may simply just be too busy with your mainstream work.
Whatever the reason, you will want to work with experienced specialist professionals, who can provide a top quality tax investigation support service to you and your client - and so enhance your reputation in your client’s eyes. The Lynam Tax Enquiry Experts have been successfully doing that full-time for over 75 years in total.
Paul is a popular lecturer with the professional bodies, and is a Consultant to the ICAEW's Tax Faculty Referral Scheme for members; specialising in Tax Appeals, Enquiries and Serious Tax Investigations.
Lynam Tax Enquiry Experts can take over the whole management of a Tax Enquiry, or can work closely as a team in tandem with you - to give the best result for your client in terms of outcome and cost effectiveness.
Your ally, not your competitor
Unlike many so-called tax investigation practioners, We specialise. We do not: prepare accounts, tax computations, or Self Assessment Tax Returns; give tax planning advice; promote tax avoidance schemes; or offer the raft of services that accountants usually offer. We just sort out difficult tax disputes: 100% of our professional lives. That leaves you to get on with your mainstream business. We gladly hand your client back to you at the end of the enquiry, in a happier state of mind and with a clean edge for you to continue from.
We pride ourselves on our excellent client service. And remember, when you refer work to us, you’re our client too!
For a free initial discussion of any thorny tax enquiry cases or tricky tax disputes you are currently involved in ring Paul Lynam now on 0845 643 9997.
Lynam Tax Enquiry Experts HELP ME?
- Offshore Bank Disclosures
- Contractual Disclosure Facility/ COP9
- Appeals / Tribunal Hearings
- Tax Amnesty
- Fraud Investigation Service
- Rental Income Tax Enquiry
- Business Tax Enquiry
We specialise in managing all Tax Enquiry, Tax Disclosures & Tax Disputes with HMRC.
We will help you throughout the Tax Investigation or Disclosure and save you money, so you can concentrate on running your business and enjoying your private life.
For a helpful, sympathetic, confidential and no obligation discussion: