Paul Lynam is a much sought after, highly experienced and respected speaker at professional training events and workshops on Tax Investigation, Voluntary Disclosures, Appeals to the Tax Tribunal, and related tax dispute topics.
He has frequently been at a guest lecturer to the ACCA, ICAEW, CIOT, AAT and STEP. He has also given presentations to City banks, brokers, the National Association of Pension Funds and even to HM Revenue & Customs! He has provided courses on Tax Investigation and Tax Dispute issues for a number of professional training course organisers; and presented at KPMG's National Tax Training event annually for 10 years. Paul is also a Consultant to the ICAEW's Tax Faculty referral scheme for members; specialising in Tax Appeals, Tax Enquiries, Serious Tax Investigations, and Tax residence disputes.
Topics on which Paul is currently lecturing include:
- Offshore Tax Disclosures incluidng the Worldwide Disclosure Facility
- HMRC Enquiry Powers
- Tax Penalties
- Time Limits for Assessments and Claims
- The Tax Tribunals and Internal Reviews: taking contentious Tax Appeals.
- The Contractual Disclosure Facility
If you are thinking of organising a seminar and would like to discuss using Paul’s services then please call him on:
or email him at:
Lynam Tax Enquiry Experts HELP ME?
- Offshore Bank Disclosures
- Contractual Disclosure Facility/ COP9
- Appeals / Tribunal Hearings
- Worldwide Disclosure Facility: Tax Amnesty
- Fraud Investigation Service
- Rental Income Tax Enquiry
- Business Tax Enquiry
We specialise in managing all Tax Enquiry, Tax Disclosures & Tax Disputes with HMRC.
We will help you throughout the Tax Investigation or Disclosure and save you money, so you can concentrate on running your business and enjoying your private life.
For a helpful, sympathetic, confidential and no obligation discussion: