Where it has not been possible to resolve disputes with the tax authority by agreement, appeals against HMRC Decisions can be heard and determined by independent Tribunals.
Lynam Tax experts can help you to prepare for, and present, your case at such a Tribunal, in a manner which will maximise the likelihood of achieving a successful outcome. Our highly skilled negotiators have a clear understanding and practical experience of the presentation of cases before the Tribunals.
By using our experts you will benefit from:
- a twin track of continuing to seek a negotiated outcome, whilst fully preparing for a hearing;
- avoiding the pitfalls of being under prepared or inadequately represented;
- thorough preparation of your case, from both a technical and tactical angles;
- a detailed knowledge of the complex procedures involved and of the powers of the Tribunals, and how to use them to your advantage;
- freeing more of your time to concentrate on your business;
- peace of mind, knowing that your case is being handled by experts; and
- specialist support for your general practitioner accountant.
We will work with you and your advisors, as appropriate, to ensure that you and your case are fully prepared for a Tribunal hearing. We also regularly work with external Tax Counsel when necessary and are qualified to instruct barristers directly.
We manage the whole process of preparing for a Tribunal hearing, maximising the odds of a successful outcome.
Do I need specialist help with my tax appeal?
The taxman uses specialist ‘Appeals’ teams to lead its cases at Tribunal. Lynam Tax Dispute Experts have decades of experience in handling contentious tax appeals and can assist taxpayers and their accountants with the process; in order to achieve the optimum results.
*For a free, confidential chat about your tax affairs, don’t delay, call Paul Lynam now on 0845 643 9997
or Andrew Nutbrown on 07718 778710